Highlights of the toolkit are:
- Lua can call LabVIEW-implemented functions.
- LabVIEW can call Lua-implemented functions.
- An unlimited number of scripts can run in parallel.
- Support for passing primitive and compound data types between LabVIEW and
- Supports multiple operating systems: Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows.
- Ease of deployment: no external processes, only VIs running inside
the LabVIEW runtime and a shared library that implements the Lua kernel.
- Includes several libraries of useful functions.
- Fast expression evaluation, data to/from readable/editable text, and many
Go to the Lua for LabVIEW main page